Thursday, April 10, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Bee Mine.. Unplugged Swatches!

**Nothing to Disclose**

Welcome back my glitter friends!! Today I have a really great post for you. My very first ever Liquid Sky Lacquer! And oh boy she is a beauty.



Just take a second.... isn't it lovely? Right down to the color combination in the glitters. If my jaw could drop, it would be to the floor!



Bee Mine Unplugged is a clear base packed full of black. yellow, and pink glitters in it. I had to do NO fishing (HOORAY!) And it was a beautiful application as well.



I used two coats of BMU over 2 coats of China Glaze- Lemon Fizz. I'm so glad I put the glitter over a yellow base. It made everything really POP! Topped with HK Girl topcoat.



You can purchase Liquid Sky Lacquer at her store for pricing and new collections!

What do you think of Bee Mine Unplugged? I purchased a few other polishes from her, would you like to see those swatched?

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

2 comments: