Saturday, March 22, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color Pretty Zombie and Zombie Unicorn Swatches and Review

**Nothing to Disclose**

Hello Friends! I hope your weekend is off to a good start! I know mine is, it will be full of swatching lots of goodies for you! Today I'll be showing you two amazing polishes I purchased from Polish Addict Nail Color (PANC). I've been a huge fan of all of Laura and Crystal's creations from the very beginning. They are so unique and the formula is always spot on.



First up is Pretty Zombie. This is a beautiful light pink crelly filled with neon glitters, including stars, and is also.. wait for it.. GLOW IN THE DARK. This is the first GITD polish I own and I'm so impressed!



I used two medium coats of Pretty Zombie, topped with HK Girl Topcoat. Stunning I tell you, Stunning!



The formula on this one was buttery smooth and went on so beautifuly. I had no issues with clumping glitter, again, what you see is what you get!



I think Laura did an amazing job with the glitter selection in this polish. The light pink base is my favorite, I haven't seen many shades in this color and this one came out to perfection.



My glow in the dark didn't come out as great as I wanted, but I'm still completely in love. I woke up in the middle of the night wondering what the hell was on my fingers, then realized it was beautiful :P





Next up is Unicorn Zombie. A beautiful glitter topper, filled with loads of neon stars and neon glitters.



I used one and a dabbed coat of Unicorn Zombie over Sinful Colors Sweet Rush, topped with HK Girl Top Coat.



The topper was so easy to work with, I didn't have to fish for glitters, but the dabbing method gave me more control with the stars. We all know I LOVE my shaped glitters ;)





What do you think of these two polishes? I'm completely in love and have so many more Unicorn and Zombie polishes I purchased from PANC that you'll be seeing more polishes from them VERY soon!

You can purchase these polishes from their store, as well as keeping up with them on facebook and instagram at @polishaddictnailcolor :)

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

*Nothing to Disclose, all products in this post were purchased by me**

No comments:

Post a Comment