Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hawaiin Sunset Stamping Nail Art

**Nothing To Disclose**

Happy Tuesday Friends! What a beautiful weekend I had! Today I finally have some stamping to show you! It's been so long since I've stamped but wasn't sure how it would turn out, and I'm really loving it:)



For this, I started with a gradient using China Glaze polishes, Petal to the Metal, Peachy Keen, and Lemon Fizz. I then topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust.



Then I stamped with Sinful Colors Blackest Black, and used the new Pueen Buffet Plates in Pueen 72. I'm thinking of doing a review on these plates, would you like to see that? I love them, I love that every nail doesn't have to be the same! I topped everything with HK Girl Topcoat



The smudging you see isn't from the topcoat, it was from the stamping. It wasn't perfect but I still adore this mani so much.



What do you think of this mani? Personally I adore it, and can't wait to do more stamping. I've done a similar gradient in the past, I can't help it, Pink, orange and yellow go so well together as gradients!

Do you own the Pueen Buffet Collection, what do you think of them? If you have posted an mani's using them I'de love to see what you have done with them!

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

1 comment: