Monday, January 27, 2014

The Nail Junkie Cupcake over 27 Polish Pinkie Promise

*Nothing To Disclose*

Hello and Happy Monday! Today I have the second part to my swatch of Pinkie Promise which you can see here. I thought the perfect topper to Pinkie Promise would be The Nail Junkie Cupcake. This polish was released last year for Valentines Day and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it.

I've loved The Nail Junkie since she first released her line. You can see my previous posts of Fish, Flamingo, Candy Corn and Watermelon. Every single one is so unique and different, everything I love in an indie.



Cupcake is full of round pink and red glitters and holo in the base. I love love love it. One thing with all of my Nail Junkie polishes is I store them upside down to ensure glitter dispersal.



For this I used one and a half dabbed coat of Cupcake over Pinkie Promise. I didn't do any moving of the glitters so what you see is what came off the brush. Topped with Seche Vite.



What do you think of this combo? I loved it and wore it for 3 days, which for me is a long time;) You can find The Nail Junkie polishes here, and what is so great is she is now offering to make your own polish, with your own custom label.

Don't forget my giveaway is going on and ends on Friday! You can enter here. Also, make sure to follow me on Facebook because I hit over 1,000 likes I'm getting a large package together for a giveaway there as well!

Do you own any Nail Junkie polishes? Which is your favorite?

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment