Monday, March 4, 2013

Pahlish- Tragedy At Hand

Bleh! Monday all over again- Not my cup of tea. But I will however, start your week off with a pretty amazing polish! Pahlish- Tragedy At Hand



Tragedy At Hand is a gorgeous pastel violet shimmer base with loads shimmer, green and black matte hexes, thrown around with some black and green matte squares. If you know me by know, I love anything that is a different shaped glitter. Hearts, squares, flowers, you name it, I love it!



This was my very first Pahlish polish (I LOVE their name!!) I purchased it from Llarowe with a few other gorgeous shades, and let me tell you, I am so impressed I can't wait to order more!!



Shown here I have 3 thin coats of Tragedy At Hand followed with a coat of gelous and a coat of Seche Vite.



This was a dream to work with, I am so happy that this has become a part of my overgrowing stash. This could easily be layered over another purple, maybe even a black, to use less coats. Three was perfect for opacity.



You can purchase Pahlish from Llarowe, or directly from their etsy store!



What do you think of Tragedy At Hand? Gorgeous Right?

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

3 comments:

  1. I love purple and green together! I don't know, there is something about it that just speaks to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same when it comes to unusally shaped glitter :)only i am not a fan of stars and so on becouse they fall of all the time :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I'm so out-of-date-didn't even know about this! Pahlish is one of my faves ! :)

    ReplyDelete