Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Polish Addict Swatches & Review

Good Morning My Lovelies! Today is a so-so day for me, but again, with the wonderful words from my polish sistas I am trying to be strong. This group of ladies has really given me a "virtual" shoulder to cry on when I need it. Well, enough sob and on to what you came for! I was going to wait till launch day to show you these but I just couldn't keep all the goodness to myself!



First up, we have Glitz N Glammer. Yup, that's right! Laura created a polish and named it after my blog!! When she asked me if she could I jumped at the oppertunity! I will forever cherish this polish.



Glitz N Glammer is a really light pink shimmer base FULL of, gosh I can't even name all the colors of glitters that are in this. There are pastel, neon, metallic all in hex and bar glitters along with micro glitters to boot! Also, to add to the mix of fun, a butterfly came out on the brush that I had NO idea was there, he was hiding ;) AH it is so beautiful and it SCREAMS me too which is the best part.



I used 3 very thin coats of Glitz N Glammer topped with a coat of Seche Vite. I couldn't stop looking at my nails, the pearlescent shimmer base is to die for.



The other thing I really love about Laura's bottles are the labels, she has unique labels, they have a print along with her shop name and her name, with small round stickers at the bottom for the polish name.



LOOK AT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I die, I swear, I die. I'm asstounded. The quality of her polishes is remarkable, the formula is always easy to work with, and get this, No. Thinner. Needed. Now that makes Sammi a happy indie lover!



This is Dream-Cicle. I could have DIED when I opened my package, when Laura showed sneak peek photos of this on Instagram I told her I would die if I didn't have it, and there it was in my package. <3



Dream-Cicle is a bright orange crelly base with LOADS of different shapes of glitters in all shades of colors as well! One thing Laura knows well is her glitter combinations. She doin' it and doin' it and doin' it well. Sorry small ramble there.



Again, I used 3 very thin coats for my swatches topped with Seche Vite.



You can find Laura at her shop here and also keep up to date with restocks on her facebook as well.



Laura will be stocking both of these shades along with a few others on Saturday March 23rd. ALSOOOOOO, she will be stocking her NEW CUTICLE LOTION STICKS AND CUTICLE CREAM. Yes, I had to yell, I am really excited for these and if I wasn't broke at the moment I would buy ALL OF THEM! (end vent)

What do you think Glitz N Glammer & Dream-Cicle? Do you have a favorite?

Until Next Time!
-Sammi


*Products in this post were provided to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. Love Glitz N Glammer, I meant the polish lol !!! But the other one is pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete