Sunday, February 24, 2013

From the vault- Cult Nails: I Got Distracted

Hello & Happy Sunday! I hope that you all had a pleasant and restful weekend, now time to get ready for the week ahead! Today I have an older swatch, but definitely a looker! Cult Nails: I Got Distracted.



I took advantage and picked up quite a few polishes when Cult Nails had their "new year" sale right before their prices had to go up. I Got Distracted had been on my lemming list for quite some time and I'm so glad I got it when I did.



I Got Distracted is a deep blackened green base with loads of holographic glitter and larger green glitter. The green glitter is what really stood out to me with this one and looked a lot like a "galaxy" polish. I will definitely be keeping this close in hand so that I can wear it often.



This is two flawless buttery coats of IGD, this really did have one of the best formulas for an indie that I've ever had. No balding, patching or streaking. Perfection!



I can't get enough of it! This really is stunning, and you'de have to have it to know the true love and perfection this polish really is.



DIESSS. So beautiful. Have you joined the Cult? Which is your favorite polish from them?



Some of the other goodies I picked up from the sale! :)

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's stunning! I had never seen it before, and it's a true beauty ^^ You've got yourself a nice haul here! ;)

    ReplyDelete