Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ABC Challenge- Ashberry Frease

Hello my sweets! And hello new faces! My followers shot up yesterday and I am currently only 3 away from 300! I cant believe it, its such a great feeling to know that so many of you have stuck with me and read what I have to say!
Today marks the first day of the ABC Challenge that Kimber started, and there are tons of amazing ladies that joined in! Basically, you have to post either a polish that starts with the letter, brand, or nail art. So today I chose a name, Ashberry Frease by lacquistry.
I used one and a half dabbed coats of AB over NOPI Basking in Gloria, the colors matched perfectley and I will be showing you BIG in the next few weeks with my picks from the Modern Family collection.
Ashberry Frease is a beautiful mix of raspberry holo glitters, silver and black glitters. I seriously could not stop staring at my nails when I had this on (it was swatching day;) if you haven't done so you must check out lacquistry, keep up to date on restocks through her facebook.

I apologize again for a few things, the pictures being so small and not what they should be, since I'm formatting from my phone it's really hard to make links for everyone participating. Next week will be much better. I do post regularly on IG and you can follow me @glitznglammerxx :)  

Check out the other wonderful ladies joining me:
Kimber @ Kimber'sLacquerKorner Gini @ Sassy Paints
Kat @ Hooked On Polish
Lisa @ Lozlosa
Diana @ Nails By Diana
Nicole @ Nicole Gets Nailed
Nailista
Lariesa @ Me, Myself, and Polish Patty @ Patty And Goldie's Day Off Meredith@ Perfectly Polished
Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine Sammi @ GlitzNGlammer Polishaholic
Dionne @ Glittery Fingers
Aly @ Wonderland Beauty
Kate @ Painted Pony Nails
Sarah @ Faithfully Polished Small Budget Beauty
Brittany @ Pretty, Pink, and Chic Alaina @ Dont Spill The Acetone Simona @ Light Your Nails
Elle @ Miss Nail Polish
Holly @ Facebook (blog link coming soon!)
Sonya (link needed)

What do you think of Ashberry Frease? Do you have any lacquistry?

Until next time!
-Sammi




12 comments:

  1. Glad to see you alive and kicking :) and making great nail posts
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I've been loving these sort if red/berry colored polishes lately and the glitter makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous mani !! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning nail polish!! I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for red and that is just a gorgeous manicure :) Here's a link to a FB group I created for us if you want to join http://www.facebook.com/groups/318728534911715/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous!!! Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally see why you couldn't stop staring at your nails! That's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning polish. I'd have trouble driving while wearing it. LOL. GAWJUSS.

    ReplyDelete