Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Stamping- Winter Theme

Hello my sweets & Happy Sunday! The end of a beautiful weekend and the start to another week. Can you believe it's December already? This year went by so quickly, my Isaac will be turning 3 in January, oh how the time has flown.



It's been a long while since I have participated in a Sunday stamping from the Adventures in Stamping group on facebook, since I've banned myself from challenges this month I decided it was only fit to do this:)



For my mani I started with two coats of China Glaze- White on White. I actually don't like this white to use as a base, for me it's really streaky and if I hadn't covered it in glitter & stamping I probably would have changed to my trusty Sinful Colors- Snow me white.



I then did a glitter gradient using Color Club- Beyond the Mistletoe. I love this collection so much, they are great winter polishes packed full of holo glitter! It was so sparkly my camera was picking up all sorts of sparkle! I then stamped on snowflakes with BM14 and Pure Ice- Silver Mercedez and Kleancolor- Metallic Sapphire.



Metallic Sapphire was more than troubling. I'm not sure if I have a dud bottle but when I was doing clean up between stamping it actually stained the card I use to swipe and my stamper, and it sunk into the polish after topcoat.



What do you think of my winter mani?
Until Next Time!
-Sammi

3 comments: