Monday, December 17, 2012

Feenix Polish Swatch & Review

Hello & welcome new faces! *waves* It makes me so happy that so many of you have enjoyed my blog enough to stick with me through my journey. I appreciate each and every one of you and especially the people I've met along the way!

Enough with the sappy talk, onto what you came to see, Polish! Today I have a new to me indie brand called Feenix Polish, and let me tell you it doesn't disappoint.



First up, Blue Christmas. Blue Christmas is part of her holiday collection and Suzette describes is as "It has a sheer pearly white base, and it's filled with ice blue and royal blue glitters. The royal blue has a bit of a holographic punch to it" Perfect description!



I have used three thin coats of Blue Christmas and it gave me almost full opacity, four coats would have done it but I really liked the look of three. Followed by gelous and Seche Vite. This isn't topcoat hungry at all!



I really love the royal blue glitters, they give it that extra something.



Next up, Plum Pudding, which is also part of her holiday collection. This one is my absolute favorite! Suzette says "This polish is a blend of various sizes of two colors of glitter - dark burgundy and holographic gold. The flashes of gold lend bright sparks of all the colors of the rainbow. This one's a stunner!"



I used one coat of Plum Pudding over 2 coats of OPI- Honk if you love OPI. The formula was a little thick for my liking on this one, so I added a couple drops of thinner and VIOLA! perfection.



Check out that sparkle! I really enjoy these polishes and now have quite a few of them on my wishlist! You can find Feenix Polish on etsy. You can also follow them on Facebook.

Do any colors jump out at you?

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment