Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Nail Art Challenge: Day 5- Half Moons

Goodmorning My Sweets! It is so good to finally be home. After 4 long days in the hospital and Carter being in the NICU we are home and doing well. Today I have another part of the nail art challenge for you! I got home just in time to do day 5.



If you couldn't tell, I had a MAJOR break on my ring finger, so I had to cut my nails down super short. I was very sad as they finally got to a good length, but after all they do grow back, right? ;)



For my half moons I used China Glaze- White Cap, a beautiful sheer white with LOADS of gold shimmer, China Glaze- Riveting, a shimmery orange with gold shimmer, and I used gold "glequins" across the arch.



I used hole punch reinforcements for the half moon, and it worked great, almost perfect lines. The glequins made this really special to me, it added that last touch of gold I needed.



What do you think of my challenge mani's so far? I think they are coming out pretty well:) I've got a few great posts coming your way thanks to all of the feedback from my giveaway which you can enter here!



Make sure to check out my other challengers manis!
Until Next Time!
-Sammi

4 comments:

  1. Love your half moons!!! :) I did something similar to this a little while ago but with a turquiose and I didn't ever want to take it off!!! LOL! I know how you feel about filing your nails down tho I just had to file mine super short last night cuz I had a break :( This is the shortest they've been since I started my blog it's so sad! lol! But your right, they do grow back and thank goodness for that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I've so happy you and Carter are doing good!! ^.^

      Delete
  2. Very cute mani !! glad you and your newborn are doing well :) Welcome home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love White Cap...it's so shimmery and pretty! So glad to hear you're home with your little one!

    ReplyDelete