Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spooky houses!

Hello Lovelies, Today I have for you the last halloween nail art I will be posting. Unfortunately I didn't finish either of the challenges I was in, with as much pain that I've been in lately I just couldn't keep up. You'll be seeing a new challenge *hopefully to finish* for the month of November.



Today I sort of compiled ideas from a few different places, I'll be taking Isaac out tomorrow night to go trick-or-treating, (he is going to be a pirate:) one place being a video tutorial from Ihaveacupcake, as you can see I really love this channel, and Nails by Kayla Shevonne, if your not following her you definitely should!



For today's mani I used Wet n Wild Megalast- On a trip as the base, for the "sky" I sponged on some Julep- Morgan, and for all details I used acrylic paint. I really loved the turn-out of this. I didn't let the yellow dry long enough so it smeared a bit, but overall, I can't wait to show this off tomorrow night!

What do you think of my last Halloween mani? Did you do anything spooky on your nails?

Btw, we are super close to 200, can we make it? I've got custom polishes on the way for the giveaway;)

Until Next Time & Happy Halloween!
-Sammi

2 comments: