Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge: Frankenstein

Happy Sunday! I've really been enjoying the weather we have been having here, nice and cool in the morning and at night, and not too hot during the day. This came a little early for Arizona this year, but I'll take it! Today I have for you, Frankenstein and his bride:) Onto the mani!



For today's mani I used a tutorial from Ihaveacupcake on youtube. I love this channel, there are so many great manis that she has done! I used her tutorial for Frankenstein and his bride.

I started with three coats of Color Club- Fly with me, a lime green with tons of glass fleck throughout. I had seen swatches of this but couldn't find it in stores anywhere, until I found the beauty supply shop with thousands of polishes. I could go on and on about this store. Anywho, then I went and made the stitches with Finger Paints- Black Expressionism, and making the face for both Frankie and his bride. FrankenBrides hair was so fun to do especially with her zigzag of white.



Next time I plan on using acrylic paints for my nail art to see if I can get cleaner lines, polish seems to dry too quickly. I really loved this one, and got tons of compliments on it.

Have you done any Frankenstein nails for Halloween? It's getting close!



Until Next Time!
-Sammi

2 comments: