Friday, October 19, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge: Day 5: Mummies

Hello Beauties! Today I have a super failed attempt at mummies, I wasn't super happy with the turn-out and wanted to try something else, but work got in the way once again.



For today's challenge mummies I used Julep Blake- a grey creme, which was a one coater! Then I sponged on Julep Kate- a white shimmer, and for the "wraps" I used Sinful Colors- Secret Admirer, which is quickly becoming my FAVORITE polish to use for Halloween mani's if you couldn't tell;) Per a couple of requests I will have swatches of it up by itself soon.



What do you think of my mummies?

Check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge!

datyorkLOVES
Erica's Nails and More
DreamyMM Nails & Makeup
Tes Did It Nails
Sassy Paints
Nicole Gets Nailed
glitznglammer
Finger Food
Wicked Tips
Fancy Schmancy Nails
My Nail Journey
Get Polished Up
Just a Girl and her Polish
Spellbound Nails
Delight In Nails
Polish Groupie
Le Nail's Corner d'Alex
hello.lacquer
Countess Nails
Color the World with Polish
Nail Crime Nail Art
Coat of Mani Colors
Cutie Cuticles
Wacky Laki
Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge
Glamourous Nails
Over the Topcoat
Polish Gone Crazy
Tragedys tips and treats




Until Next Time!
-Sammi

3 comments:

  1. I think these turned out great!! That color is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute mummies !! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhh I like these :) Very nice design, i like it because its more abstract... clean cut lines vs. the grungy look. Love it <3 so cute

    -jlynn@hellolacquer

    ReplyDelete