Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pink Wednesday!


Hello and Happy Humpday! Today is Pink Wednesday! I'm really excited to be dedicating mani's every Wednesday, I'm slowly growing as a blogger, and with all of the love and feedback everyone has given me thus far, and the people I've met give me that much more confidence to keep doing what I love.



I really wanted to try out all of the vintage rose tutorials I have been seeing, on the internet and on youtube, so I thought it was delicate enough to go with today's nails. For my accent finger, I used two coats of Wet n' Wild I need a Refresh-Mint, a teal-y mint color. For the flowers, I used my dotting tools and brushes, and Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink, and China Glaze- Fuschia Fanatic. I loved the combination of colors, and thought they went well together, someone asked me if it was leopard print so I probably should have added leaves, but I loved it anyways.



For the rest of the mani I used one coat of Sally Hansen Bubble gum pink, and two coats of The Nail Junkie- Flamingo.
Let me tell you a little bit about Flamingo. Aleta has some of the most unique polishes I have seen in her shop. I've raved about Fish, which you can see here. Flamingo is a light pink shimmer base, with tons of white hex glitters, and translucent hex glitters all throughout. Wearing this I can't stop looking down at my nails as I type. Flamingo is such a perfect pink for the occasion. You can purchase any of The Nail Junkie polishes here. She has up her new Halloween Collection, which I can't wait to get my hands on a few of these!



Don't forget to enter my 50 follower giveaway here! It will be ending in just a few days, will you be a lucky winner?
What did you think of my Pink Wednesday nails? Until next time!
-Sammi

15 comments:

  1. What an awesome mani!!! Wow you rock that pink !!! Love the accent too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love love love that accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It came out much better than I thought!

      Delete
  3. Awesome job! I love your accent nail! The flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I love the apple accent nail and the Nail Junkie polish is the perfect baby pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the vintage flower accent nail!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look! I also hope to try those flowers some day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mani :D You marked the tempo for me now, I never tried those flowers and am so willing to... after all those tutorials! Great first go, by the way. Un-noticeable that it was the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really fab.

    Now following

    sparkledust-beautyuk.blogspot.com

    kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This polish looks amazing on you! Perfect application!

    ReplyDelete