Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Nail Challenge: Bats

Hello, happy second posting of the day! I'm really trying to keep up on these and I'm a day late on this one so I really wanted to get it in!
Today's challenge was bats, this was way harder for me to come up with something, I didn't want to just do stamping (which I probably should have done) I wanted to free hand something so off to youtube I went! Well I finally found the one I really liked by IHaveACupcake which you can find here.



Here is my attempt, I thought it came out okay, but I'm not sure the bats really look like bats;) I used Kleancolor metallic fuschia for the tips, and Sinful Colors Black on Black for the bat.



Hope you enjoyed my short but sweet post! What do you think of my bats? We are still only a few followers away from my 200 follower giveaway! :)



Until Next Time!
-Sammi

11 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous!

    I'm having trouble following you. I can't see GFC on your page only some tekst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm im gonna take a look at this, it shows up okay on my end! and thank you<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are the bats !!! Gorgeous mani btw Sammi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these are adorable! I love the purple that you used for your tips :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how tiny they are! so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ownnn!! *o* so cute!!!
    Love the purple too! =)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, those little bats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete