Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ACid/DC meets Puttin' on the Ritzzzz!

Good morning lovelies! *waves* I've been feeling a little crummy the past few days, between contractions and spending the night in the hospital because baby wants to come early, no fun. So I wanted to cheer myself up with something fun.



I used one of my polishes from my awesome swap with gin, Catrice- ACid/DC. I did two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. I love this one, the color is superb, an almost lime green with more green shimmer throughout, I almost didn't want to put anything over it, but of course, I did.



I'm not sure if it was the polish or my hands swelling up, but for some reason my hands were bright red while I was taking pictures of this alone.



After that I put one thick coat of Dollish Polish- Puttin'on the Ritzzz. This was a lemming as well that I got from a blog sale, so it was the one of the original Dollish Polish bottles/labels. I love these, because each label had a themed picture to the name of the polish.



What do you think of this combo? Do you have any Catrice or Dollish Polish?

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any Catrice polishes but I love Dollish Polish! That green looks pretty on you! :]

    ReplyDelete