Friday, September 7, 2012

Punk rock princess

"If you could be my punk rock princess..."

Hello lovelies! Can you tell where I got the theme for mani today? I wore this over the week and loved it! The stamping defanitley was not perfect as I was rushing to hide from my kitten, but I still loved it! I used essie's super bossa nova, which is perfection in two coats. This is a deep pink with purple shimmer, in the sun this polish ROCKS! (No pun to the title there;)) for the stamping I used pure ice silver Mercedes and funky fingers black expressionism. Black expressionism has to be my favorite one coat black, ever. Ive used it so much I'm down to about 1/4 of the bottle! Time to hit up Sally's;) I used bm-316 for the design. The studs are from bornpretty I love this site so much, so many nail art products for cheap! I also received my rhinestones from them as well.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did and I've got plenty more where it came from! Until next time!

-sammi




No comments:

Post a Comment