Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nail Mail Part 2!

Hello everyone! And hello new faces to glitznglammer:) I have some good stuff for you today. Now I wasn't necessarily planning to do a part 2 of my nail mail, but when I got home today I found some pretty awesome things awaiting me in my mail box that I thought you all would appreciate;) Let's take a look shall we?

First up is, yup, the best of them all, I received my order from Sunny, the creator of 365 Days of Color This bit of mail included my mini collection, but one of you lucky readers mini collection also arrived with it, safe and sound.



The second package that was in my box was my order from Head2Toe Beauty this contained some China Glazes- Fast Track (I LOVE Essence- Irreplacable and since it is discontinued, I thought I'de pick up its somewhat twin) Sweet Hook, and the two crackles, Cracked Medallion, and Tarnished Gold are for a swap with gin:) She knew I was getting these for her, since they were number one on her list, the others are a secret;) I can't wait to send her her package of GOODIES!



Lastly, is not exactly nail mail. But I wanted to add something in for getting to 100 followers within 2 days of posting my 50 follower giveaway! So to spoil a second person, I picked up 2 polishes from the Fantasy Makers Halloween collection, Once Upon A Time, and Nails in the Coffin.



I hope you've enjoyed part 2 of my nail mail. Until Next Time!
-Sammi

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic haul!!! I went out to look for the Fantasy Makers and found them at my grocery store ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love head2toe))) They are so prompt and the stock is amazing

    ReplyDelete