Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall watermelons?

Hello! I'm sorry for not posting latley, working 10-7 most days of the week it gets hard to get a good Mani in! But ill be posting quite a few things today, first is my fall watermelon Mani, now I know watermelons should have been posted but for some reason I had this crazy idea for this. I got a few new polishes and thought they would go great together! I used a base coat of pure ice dreamy, a beautiful pink jelly color with pink holo glitters in it! Delish! Then I used cherimoya 2012 crackle polish in crucify for my tips, to make the watermelon rind! Then black acrylic paint for the seeds and a coat of seche vite to top it off! Excuse the awful pictures, i had to make do woth artificial lighting this time because of my work hours. I hope you enjoy and see you in the next post:)

-sammi




No comments:

Post a Comment