Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All about Essie

Hello everyone and welcome! This week has been an up and down week for me, work has been crazy and I've really been missing my soon. He said cookie for the first time today and I just about cried! Time really does fly by. Enough of the sappiness!
Today I have an all about Essie post. I purchased my first Essie polishes a little over a week ago, I've heard so many good things about them and since the luxeeffects came out I had to try! I have turquoise and caicos and shine of the times for you. Turquoise and caicos is exactly what its name is, a beautiful shade of turquoise. Shine of the times is a clear jelly base with irrisescent gold flakie that in different light goes from gold, red, green and sometimes a slight ttint of blue. These polishes all have a wonderful application with no cuticle flooding! Shown is 2 coats of turquoise and caicos, and one coat of shine of the times. I hope you enjoy and until next time!
-sammi



No comments:

Post a Comment